Friday, February 26, 2010

Another day in the life

Here we are with our feet in the Gulf of Mexico, a beautiful day, but the wind s a trifle chilly on the water. This was our trip to Florida in November of 2008. We did the whole Disney World thing and some exploring with MB and Ed. I enjoyed Florida but it is never going to be my favorite place, that spot, I think, will always be Tucson, Arizona. I think the ultimate thing would be to spend from November through April in Arizona and the rest of the year here, coming home for Christmas, of course. I need more sunshine in my life, I get very tired of the persistent gray, cloudy days in Washington. But enough complaining already, I believe in blooming where I am planted and for this stage of my life it is here, in beautiful Washington state!

No comments:

Post a Comment